Massage therapy is not a new concept but, massage therapists are always working to find better ways to heal and help their clients working through recovery and coping with long-term chronic pain. At International Massage and Laser Clinic we have integrated various massage techniques with our specialty being massage which is enhanced with laser therapy.
What is Laser Massage Therapy?
Laser therapy is a non-invasive, pain-free, light-based therapy that uses red and infrared light to target inflamed, injured and diseased tissues. Photons of light stimulate ATP production, thereby accelerating the healing process. Patients recover with accelerated cell regeneration and improved function.
It is a clinically proven, non-invasive, non-prescription treatment for symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. This treatment in conjunction with therapeutic massage creates great results by increasing circulation, reducing pain, stiffness and muscle spasms. Patients with Neuropathy will benefit from this unique approach.
Who can benefit from Laser Massage Therapy?
Anyone can really see significant improvements in mobility, flexibility, and movement. Laser Massage Therapy is ideal for those experiencing;
- Musculoskeletal conditions including Neck Pain, Back Pain, Knee Pain, Shoulder Problems, Hip Pain.
- Headaches including A migraine.
- Repetitive Stress Injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osgood-Schlatter, Shin Splints and TMJ.
- Sports and Work Injuries including Sprains, Tendonitis, Rotator Cuff Injuries, Ligament and Tendon Tears, Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow, and Frozen Shoulder.
- Sinus Problems, Ear Infections.
- Foot Problems such as Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs.
If you are interested in booking your Laser Massage Therapy treatment please click here to book online.